I need some modifications done on a wordpress website as well as some bug fix asap
Here's what needs to be done:
1) I would like to be able to include a post pagination, with a custom title and thumbnail for each section of the post. A great example of what I want can be found on this page : [url removed, login to view]
I think the best way would be to use wp_link_pages and add a custom function that automatically detect the first image after the <!--nextpage-->. I already created a function that allow to add a custom title to each section
2) There's an audio player on the site that allows to play self-hosted MP3 as well as soundcloud tracks. I would like that if a external track (soundcloud) is no longer available, or soundcloud is down. It automatically skip to the next song
3) There's a custom post type for tracks where I can add the title, URL, artwork, etc... On the search result page, it currently only searches in posts. I would also like to search tracks and tags. I hardcoded tracks and tags on the search result template. You can get a preview here, you simply need to make it work : [url removed, login to view]
4) There's a single track page template where I display the individual custom post type "track" Right now the page correctly display the correct track. However, I would like to also display the related tracks (that has the same "tags") and the post in which the track was initially posted. I also hardcoded the way it should look. You can get a preview here : [url removed, login to view]
After this you will simply need to insert the permalink and sharing link in the player. There's already buttons in place for this.
5) Currently if a song plays on the page and I press next, the next song on the page will start playing. This works great unless the same song is displayed twice. When the same song is displayed twice, the next song in line will always be the one right after the first one on the page even if the second one is playing. I would like to always play the one after the one currently playing
6) On the home page, there's some sort of infinite scroll and there seems to be a problem with the loop. The same posts are displayed multiple times and when I press load more, it won't loop through all the posts (maybe 3 pages out of 90 max). Also, once the new posts are loaded. The AJAX navigation doesn't work.
7) I'm including the Disqus comment plugin on this site. It works great, but I simply need a simple script that would trigger a window resize with all the action of the plugin (I have a sidebar with a dynamic height that needs resize to adjust when the comment section changes)
8) The player has a hover on the next and previous button and a dropdown menu with different options in it. When there's no songs loaded in the player, I would like to hide those
9) In the player, when I play my self-hosted MP3, the title displayed in the player is the one typed in the title field. However, for the soundcloud tracks, the title in the player is the title fetched off soundcloud. I would like to also use the title typed in the title field for those tracks.
10) I already have a function that displays a different color for each category item. However this function displays the list of all the category items of my posts. On the home page. I would like to display only 1 category item so I would need to create a new function that would display only one.
11) I'm using the plugin EasyPieChart ([url removed, login to view]) to display review results. I managed to make the circle chart animated, but not the numbers inside of it. I probably just did a mistake in the code.
12) The tracks have 2 different type of taxonomy : Genre ([url removed, login to view]) and Mood ([url removed, login to view]). On the mood page, I can select any submood and it works great. however, I get an error when I click on a subgenre.