I need several improvements to this Wordpress plugin: [url removed, login to view]
1. For some reason it retrieves products several times. For example, if it is configured to retrieve product XYZ, it will print it 4 times on the front end. This is of course a bug and it should only return each product once.
2. The API calls are very unefficient, it loops for each product ID hitting the API separately. I need it optimised so it makes a single multi-call and retrieves all the products in one request. In general I need the connection to be more efficient and faster, it takes several minutes to get the products from Magento.
3. It claims to be able to retrieve products by ID or SKU. In reality it does NOT work with SKU. I need to add an extra text box in the GUI so the user can request products by ID or by SKU separately.
4. On the front end, it currently only displays links to see the product details on Magento. I need a checkbox on the GUI that, if selected, displays an ADD TO CART button too, so it can construct a quesrystring like this: [url removed, login to view]
5. If the shortcode is added twice in the same post, the plugin fails. Ideally it should be able to be invoked more than once from a single page (for example retrieve X products on the sidebar and others on the footer)
The winner will be someone who not only has experience doing Magento or Wordpress themes but someone who can prove to have worked with the Magento API and Wordpress plugins.