Here is the list of fixes needed for [url removed, login to view]: (All fixes are to make the site function and look 100% pixel perfect to the designs)
1. FAQ plugin needs to be installed and working
2. The CSS is not working properly. Text spacing etc. When adding content to page, it looks bad. Please fix it to the PSD I gave. ALSO the CSS on different pages is different. must ALL be the same….
3. The navigation menu is not changing when I edit the pages in Menus
4. There are no widgets to edit home page boxes and sidebars.
5. Fix the Styling of the Availability page according to PSD I send "listings"
6. Fix Floorplan style, the value under square feet etc is not enough space. Also floor plan featured image is stretched. It must look like PSD design.
7. Schedule a tour form on home page is not lined up with the slider.
8. The logo looks choppy on edges, also the shadow is too much, fix according to psd.
9. On subpages, the schedule a tour form should look the same as on home page. the title font on subpage is wrong on the form.
10. On the Attractions page, the mouseover on the visit website buttons should be white text, only color of button changing. Also text must be center vertically.
11. All theft in title boxes needs to be centered vertically and horizontally.
12. Footer links should match what is on the navigation bar.
13. Website design and powered by on the footer needs space to breath, put logo down further for space.
14. take off the Facebook and twitter links.
15. Fix the background to load in tiles so it is fast! or chop it up. just make it load fast.
16. The pages all have different CSS, maybe they are coming from different templates, make all subpages same template so all CSS is consistent through whole site
17. Make home image a SLIDER according to the design JPG/PSD
18. make sure everything is cross browser compatible as well as on mobile devices. On mobile devices the background is cut off.
19. Make widget areas not html. Client must be able to edt the widget content easily without HTML knowledge.