Custom Wordpress Blog Template
A skilled and experienced Wordpress template designer is required to produce a template with the following requirements: -
1) The template must conform to XHMTL/CSS standards and display correctly in all modern browsers and must be compatible with the latest version of Wordpress.
2) A good example and/or starting point would be the fluid width F2 template (search on google for details/download) and has some standard settings already available. Please note that certain changes and additions to the layout are required.
3) The header must have a fluid design (=fits pagewidth), so that one of more images can be placed within the header and then a neutral background matching the image left and right borders will fill the remaining header background using CSS.
4) Different pages should be easily configurable to have a different header image.
5) The name of the website and logo if relevant will be displayed in the LHS of the header and should have settings to resize the logo text/change the logo font.
6) The tabs and their target urls in the vertical menu must be easily configurable. There must be a separate menu bar added, just below the header, to contain the vertical menu and theme settings for the menu bar background, menu tab and menu text/font/size. The horizontal menu has a setting to be right or left aligned.
7) The required design is a 3-column design (main, and two RHS columns). Multiple post pages should hide the comments until the comments link is clicked.
8) Add Categories, Archives, Search, RSS Feed, Google Analytics, Amazon and Tag Cloud sections. If not already exist then implement settings to the Theme so that allow these to be easily displayed or hidden, from settings.
9) Add/Install Widgets for Popular Posts, Recent Posts, Random Posts and Recent Comments and implement settings that allow these to be easily displayed or hidden, preferably from settings, but otherwise provide simple instructions.
10) Add/Install Widgets the following widgets: Author Highlight, Subscribe to Comments and other visual widgets that you would recommend.
The solution must be provided and display on a WAMP installation and should expect some refinement, within the above spec, from the initial solution to the final delivery.
All suggestions on blog improvements will be gratefully received and considered. Please only bid if you have developed/designed custom Wordpress blogs before.
The provider will hand over full ownership and copyright of the design on receipt of payment.
Finally, I have some larger Wordpress, Forum and CMS projects and if the work provided is of a satisfactory standard then the provider will receive first preference.