This is what's required:
Edit the default bbPress forum topic template to achieve the following:
1. When a forum topic is created in a particular category, a rating widget / button should be displayed when the topic is published.
2. Using the default bbPress template and the Skinnable Rating System + Admin Area found on codecanyon.net.
3. When the forum topic is published in certain categories a rating widget will be displayed to anyone that views that page. The widget should be placed in a prominent place (top right hand side of topic description).
4. As you might have guessed, each topic will require a unique rating widget id which can then be analysed via the admin area which comes along with the Skinnable Rating System.
An example scenario would be :
1. Any forum topic published in category XYZ will have a rating widget displayed.
2. A forum topic is created in XYZ titled ''ABC123''.
3. When published, ABC123 will have a rating widget which cannot be removed by users / topic creators.
4. Visitors who view topic ABC123 will be able to vote / rate on the content contained in the forum post.
5. On the admin page which Skinnable Rating System provides, an administrator will be able to see ABC123 and the associated statistics.
Thanks for looking and please ASK all your questions before you place a bid.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 246 $ tähän työhön