We have an open source flash widget for e-cards. It does all the image generation, but cannot send emails in controlled fashion.
Example: [url removed, login to view]
We need a simple WP plugin that would take a URL of a generated image from the widget and email it to predefined recipients. The main problem here is to avoid spam and abuse.
The config page of the plugin should have:
* Embed code (text area) - the <object> ... <object> code to embed in place on the shortcode
* Message (text area) - a plain text message to include in the email body.
* Recipients (text area) - a list of names and email addresses of possible recipients in format Person name <email@address>, one per line
* Require from (check box) - a check box to require a From address from the sender
* Validate from (check box) - a check box to require a confirmation for user From address
* From (input text) - a default From address if no user From is provided
* Domain (input text) - a domain name where to use with the image
* Subject (input text) - a subject for the email
* spam protection via a confirmation email
* email address validation via RegEx
Read full briefing here: [url removed, login to view]
You are not expected to do any Flash work. We will take care of that.
The work is all open source. You must produce clean, well formatted and well commented code, test it and describe inner workings as an overview.