Tech Trading Corp is seeking a part-time Sr. C# developer to assist in the development of a suite of trading applications. This position will involve the research and development of advanced c# concepts. Descrete tasks will be assigned. We will utilize pre-built 3rd party controls whenever possible to save development time.
The project is schedule to begin immediately and go for a minimum of 6 months. Developer(s) who are chosen for this project will be given a chance at a full-time developer position once these programs are completed; foreign employee(s) will be sponsored by Tech Trading Corp.
Questions: (1) Please detail your C# programming experience.
(2) Can you begin immediately?
(3) What type of internet access do you have? Do you have access from home? (not required, but would be nice)
(4) Do you have access to Skype for talking on VOIP phones?(5) how many hours per week do you have available to work? (we are flexible)
Simple test: Have you worked with MDI (Multiple Document Interface) type applications? If so, how would you merge the menu entries from the parent and child window? For example, master window has a menu with an entry called 'file' with some subentries. child window has a menu and has an entry called 'file' with some subentries. How do you add the entries from the child menu so they are listed in the menu from the master window when the child window is opened? Please give specifics.
All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
WindowsXP, Visual Studio 2005, C#. WinForm Application