The project divided into 2 parts
I need three characters to be created in 3d max 6. they need to be toonshaded/celshaded.
1) an american girl with golden brown hair (hair details are must,use plugins if you need to), age inbetween 16-18, complexion- fair , western clothes which a teenager girl wears in america.
facial details left on imagination of coder.
2) an indian boy( resident of india and not red indian) again hair details must,
complexion inbetween blackish and fare. normal tshirt and jeans. same age genre as above.
again facial details left on imagination of coder.
3) a mythological dwarf , purple in color,round face with big tummy and small thin legs and hands,(the concept art is near completion but will be given only after the creation of first two models.)
the 3d models need to look cartoonish and comic style.
**IF YOU DONT KNOW TOONSHADING PLEASE DONT BID.**
**THIS PROJECT IS ONLY FOR PROFESSIONALS.**
after the characters are completed you need to add bipids to them and make them ready for any movemnet or animation.
N.B. -you dont have to animate .
then i will be providing you few facial expressions images, like
you will have to make the characters have those expressions and provide me in each different 3d max files . ( no animation required)
this is a very easy task for a 3d animator specially after the model is created.
these models are for an animated movie, if i like the coder's attitude and work quality i will be asking him to create all the characters of the movie and also animating them .
**please dont come running down asking questions like whats toonshading, if you dont know what it is you wont be able to manage creating this work.**
a) all the source files in 3d max 6 format
b) it needs to have a 2d comic style touch
c) all the copyright and and trademark of the 3d characters modelled will only belong to buyer and coder will have no right on it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
"Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Linux"