Platform: windows (mac if possible, either now or in a near feature)
Software intended use:
Customize prebuilt websites templates built using HTML-CSS.
display the web page and apply the changes as you are looking at the page (wysiwyg).
Highlight text, type in new text, save (no changing of style size or anything.. just replace)
Hignlight image, browse for new image, insert new image (replacing old image) and possibly ability to resize image by scaling up or down the height and width in the HTML doc.(possibly option to maintain same hight-width ratio)
4. Ability to open the html document in a simple text format, just like notepad, no special features, just the option to switch back to browser and see the changes.
Other "desirable" features:
1. Ability to copy entire tables containing text and/or images from one page to the other.
2. Ability to replace backgrond colors value (in wysiwyg mode by picking a color from a popup menu or inserting a new color value in the popup menu/window).
3. Ability to render table border visible (not all tables on the page, just the one table of choice)
4. Ability to include in the software empty prebuilt tables template wich can be positioned in by cliking on the webpage.
5. Undo functionality, at least one but if possible several steps back.
The software will be bundled with the template of choice and delivered for about 20 dollars, which is very little money for that kind of value but if it turns out to work as I envision it, I will be able to sell many thousands copies... and uprgades.
More about me under "deliverables".
This would be an initial version with many upgrades to come. Therefore more work for you in the near future.
Thank you for your consideration.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
More about me:
I am a web designer, living in silicon valley (SF Bay area - California), who got on the dotcom wagon just two years before it crashed.. so after six months of unfruitful job search I designed my on website ([url removed, login to view]) and I am about to launch it, with no budget budget at all.
This little piece of software would give me a definite advantage on the competition. If we work good together (and if I can afford you now) there will be many upgrades for this software and several other softwares to develop in the future. I am a very generous person.. when I have money.
Windows 95 to XP for now is sufficient. (NT may be left out if it complicates the job)
If you can develop for mac too.. I will pay you as much as for the window version... or even "Double" if I am already generating profit with the window version.