We need an experienced PHP developer to help fix a website module. The module sends data to another server, which processes the request and sends back a response, which is then recorded. This is all set up, but isn't working correctly. It needs troubleshooting and fixing. For an experienced developer I would expect this to take 2 - 3hrs.
Other General Requirements
1. Bachelor degree preferred but not essential if have experience
2. 3+ yrs PHP / MySQL
4. 4+ yrs programmer
5. Available to work on project full time, not available to part-time developers
6. Able to start work @ [url removed, login to view] AEST (Aus) or 8am IST
7. English: Written (excellent), spoken (good)
8. Access to phone / internet phone
10. As part of the selection you will be asked questions on PHP and MySQL so only qualified developers need apply.