We are looking for a Partitioning software just like what you can see at Partition Magic [[url removed, login to view]] or Partition Commander- [[url removed, login to view]]
They are good software and we are looking someone to develop the same for us. We don't need an attractive Gui and will provide guidance on that adn the functionality should be the same as these 2 softwares. The languages preferred will be VB andC++ only.
| | Here are some more thoughts on this project for you to consider
2002, XP, 2003, Vista
EFIGS CapableNo 3rd Party Paid for controls without our authorization
Modular approach so we can add new functionality at will
• The abilitiy to automatically or manually merge, split,resize, copy, and move partitions without losing data
• The ability to boot an OS from any partition or have several multiboot systems on the same partition
• The ability to Undo partitioning
• a Defragmentation Module |
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Win 2000 XP 2003