Tha application does with regular intervals fetch data records from a web URL. These records are used to update an Microsoft Access database.
For details se attached RS.
3 oct 2005
None or only minimal graphics is needed.
A log file is to be created, and the path of the log file should be configurable.
The actual registration of the application as a service om the target platform is taken care of by the buyer.
***The deadline is extended.
***I have not been able to provide you bidders with sample data. So I extend the bidding deadline.
**7 oct 2005
**Sample text file and database added in attached zip file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Oct 8, 2005 1:08:46 PM:
Sample text file and database is now added to the attached zip file.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Oct 12, 2005 3:52:31 PM:
Thank you for your bids. We will now evaluate the situation and decide how to proceed.
The runtime environment is Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
The application is to be a Windows Service.