I have an Visual Studio 2003 .Net Solution with 4 C# Projects inside:
3 Desktop Applications
1 Web Asp Application
I need an Installshield 11 Package that runs in silent mode and manage the following requirements:
- the package should support input parameters that describes which application should be installed:
[url removed, login to view] /par=1 installs the 1st application (desktop)
[url removed, login to view] /par=2 installs the 2st application (desktop)
[url removed, login to view] /par=3 installs the 3st application (desktop)
[url removed, login to view] /par=4 installs the 4st application (web)
[url removed, login to view] /par=5 installs all applications (web)
- the setup should also support an extra parameter for the web application
ex. [url removed, login to view] /par=4 path="c:\shared"
The value of the path parameter should patch the [url removed, login to view] of the web application.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<add key="sharepath" value="c:\shared" />
- the programs should be installed in the following path: "programs folder\companyname\application name"
- shortcuts under start, programs
- search for system requirements: .net framework 1.1 with newest SP
- create a new application rubric (name=myApp) in eventviewer if it does not allready exist
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).