This should be a quick and easy project for someone who is familiar with IIS 6.0 and .NET programming.
I need a .NET component built that is reusable in .NET applications and ASP.NET pages that has a simple function to create a new web site in IIS 6.0.
The component needs to be able to take the following information and create the site and return a success or fail.
- IP Address for the web site
- Port for the web site
- Host header's for the web site (a collection of these)
- Path to the site home directory
- Custom 404 path
- AND the most important part, I need to be able to set the mappings for the .htm and .html extensions to point to a certain executable path.
I also need to be able to create Virtual Directories inside of this site easily with a name of the virtual directory and a destination path.
I need this component as fast as possible so please let me know how quickly you can complete this. I will be factoring how quick you can do it into who I choose for this project.
I would like to have the code written in C#.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2003 Web Server