We are redesigning our application and we need new/fresh icons/images.
1. **Window icon** - standard icon which are in left top corner of every Windows window. Should be created to carry on all the necessary types (16x16, 32x32 etc. 16 colors, 256 colors) and comply with standard windows programming rules.
I mean if I insert your .ico file into for example Visual Studio project that .ico file should be created such way which let Windows display the form where .ico is inserted in all standard graphics mode. I am sure graphic designers who are proficient in icons design (and not just in images design) would got me right.
2. **One image** of size like 48 x 48 or near in same style with main apps icon. Purpose of that images - to represent the application in form of pictures on Windows-desktop-like work surface.
3. **Splash screen** - the screen right after login.
4. **Login screen background** - the login creen has 4 textboxes on it, like user id, password, organisation and language.
The images should have a consistent design since they are part of the same app.
The applications users are corporate users, the design should be modern but with no jokes and broadcast sense of high level, serious professional application for professionals.
The app. is an invoice/document managment system. You can read more about it on <[url removed, login to view]> where you can see our logo etc.
I attached a basic design of the new GUI where you can see the modules that need the icons.
I need mockups of the icons/splash to see the suggested style.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).