This piece of code stopped working shortly after we made a change to the way we identify unique file names. I know what made it stop I just need a fix in place to get it going again. What this program actually does is upload from the office computer to the internet all the files that are placed in a specified directory. It identifies them by the unique ID and places them in the correct directory on the internet the problem is it can not longer identify the unique ID. So need to find another way to identify the files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Needs to work from Windows 98 through XP