I need a little software to track the games of betfairgames poker exchange.
When the software starts, must connect to betfairgames poker and the user can order to the bot that record the hands, and generating and updating statitics, like the software pokeroffice
The software must record:
- back & lay quotes for each hand in all phases of a game: deal, preflop, flop, turn and river.
- favorites in preflop, flop and turn (by quotes), and final winner of each game
The software must display stats of:
- sequences without winning for each hand,
- sequences without losing,
- maximun sequences without winning,
- maximun sequences without losing
- common patterns
The software can record all stats, but at same time must display the stats in the screen. Example:
The favorite preflop are hand2, the software can display this on fly, and display at same time the stats (what happens when hand2 are favorite preflop? 56% hand 2 are favorite on turn, 34% win the game. 23% hand1 are favorite on turn, 11% hand 3 are favorite on turn, etc. etc.)
The software must display on the fly the sequences for each hand. For example (hand1 4 games without win, hand2 2 games without win, hand3 5 games winning, etc.)
The software can export all data to excel or save the data in a .csv to import from excel.
Software light, working 100% with little resources, and must be scalable and with updating capabilities with little effort.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).