*** MAKE IT MORE USER-FRIENDLY
On upgrade pages, it says that users must be logged in to complete payment. When testing, I clicked on register and completed the form with new user information. It took me directly to the "login" upgrade page again, which was a bit confusing. Instead, I need it to tell my users that they must check their email for the password and to read that email carefully for further instructions, and check their spam folders.
I also need help editing the email that is sent out when users first register for an account. I just want to reword and add a few lines.
*** THIS MAY BE FUNCTIONING?
I need my members to have instant access to the paid membership areas after upgrading. I tested this process with an account paying by echeck, and the user didn't have instant access. I don't know if this is because of the echeck or if there is another error. Since I can't send Paypal payments to myself, I need the provider chosen on this project to ensure that subscribers are given instant access to the correct membership level after payment - unless they're paying by echeck, in which case I need them to be automatically alerted that they'll have access once their payment clears.
*** THE IMPORTANT PART - INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY OF LOW PRICED PRODUCTS
What I offer there is:
- 3 different levels of membership
- a set level of digital downloads (ebooks, software) each month
- highest paying customers get the most downloads. Free members will get only one free download, silver=10, gold=25 downloads/mo
- download links (externally hosted) are removed after 2 weeks by my team
- those past products will then be made available for purchase (paying members get a coupon - the coupon feature is already present and - fully functional, so the delivery process must not interfere with it). Any registered member can buy these products, but silver and gold - members will get a discount.
I have member's pages that have the product download link available for members. These downloads will only be made available for two weeks. After two weeks of the product member's page being available, I will manuallyt to switch it from a member's page to a product page, where the user will have to pay for the download link and have it automatically delivered after Paypal payment. This is to prevent new members from potentially having access to hundreds of download links - which wouldn't be fair to long term subscribers or myself. It's very likely that users will be purchasing more than one product at a time, so I'd like to automate the delivery of every product purchased.
Basically, I need some way for my customers to receive their download links (which I am hosting on my ad-serving file hosting site) immediately after payment. Maybe there is some way to block part of the product page (where I would put the download URL) and make it fully accessible only after payment? If this is the case it's fine that my customers can only pay for one product at a time.
My maximum bid for this project is $100. Payment will be made (through Escrow) after the project is completed. I would like to have this done in 12 days or less
- This project must not interfere with my membership site's existing functions - Please let me know if you need admin login details.
I forgot to mention that my Drupal site is at http://wsoaddicts.com/members - please take a look and let me know what you can do