Description: We are starting a new business, and are in need of a database to tie into our Joomla! website. It needs to be a "match-maker" style database, to collect secure information from one customer, and match them up with other customers based on their selected criteria. The results will need to be search-able with many different variables (all supplied during their registration process). The database will need to be able to provide us with a variety of down-loadable reports so that we may use this information as needed. The entire process will need to be secure and anonymous, so we will require a “double blind” emailing system (similar to what e-Harmony & GetAFreelancer use).
We have designed the front-end of the website. The person/company chosen will be required to design and fully implement the remaining processes of the website, including a database to contain the information collected (we will give you the list of what will need to be collected), connecting it to the front end of the website for data entry, design the PHP coding to compare the requests and return the proper results, implement an emailing system as stated above, and design and implement an “Administration” aspect to the project so that we can control everything from the back-end of the Joomla! website. All of the above will need to tie into a CSS file for design purposes.
Lastly, we will need to be able to produce an "invoice" that will collectively charge the customer for the selections they had just made, plus a registration fee, and provide them with a secure method for them to pay (i.e. PayPal, etc.).
The person/company chosen for this project will be required to provide detailed documentation to the process that will be used prior to the project initiating, and upon completion, the steps that were actually taken, and a "How To" manual so we can train individuals within our organization.
More details are available upon request.
• Special skills required: A strong knowledge and understanding of Joomla! 1.5+; the ability to utilize programs (modules, components, etc.) associated with Joomla!, like J-forms, Community Builder, and more, as these will probably be needed for the build.
• Language requirements: English
• Platform: UNIX; Linux
• Programming language: PHP; MySQL; CSS; HTML
• Rights Management: We will retain full copyright and internet rights to this project.
• Payment terms: 20% up-front, 20% at first milestone, 20% upon implementation, 20% 30 days after testing and implementation (if successful launch)
• Payment method: All payments will be made through “GetAFreelancer” into an escrow account, and will be paid in U.S. dollars
• Start date: This project will most likely be ready to begin by October 19, 2009 (if everything stays on schedule)
• Completion date: This project will most likely be completed no later than November 19, 2009 (if everything stays on schedule)
NOTE: ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES WILL BE CONSIDERED. ALSO, WHILE WE CAN NOT PAY MUCH FOR THIS PROJECT, WE HAVE SEVERAL MORE IN THE WORKS THAT WILL BE WORTH A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT MORE. THE PERSON/COMPANY CHOSEN FOR THIS PROJECT WILL HAVE FIRST BID ON ANY FUTURE PROJECTS WITH US.