• Remove ALL of the Meta from the footer, besides the Contact.
• Center the contact.
• Remove the yellow Highlighting on the homepage of the words, “Sharing These Savings.” Change the lettering to yellow.
• On the homepage un-italicize the word “Acquiring”.
• Fix the wording on the “Hot Properties” page that reads “Click on a photo to see more info & pics.” Will you center it and remove the huge spaces between the words. Take off all the caps in that text as well.
• On the “Hot Properties” page underline ALL of the “Featured Property ; “ words.
• On the “Contact” page remove the sign up form that Is on the right of the page and remove the scrolling hot properties.
• On the “Contact” page at the bottom under the sign up change our contact text to exactly how it is in the footer of the website. Change the text to white, as well.
• On the “homepage” fix the 3 “Buttons”. I have a document with 3 pictures that need turned into a jpeg. I do not know how to do. They need turned into a jpeg to be able to placed in the website, correct?
• On the “property details” page, remove the sign up form that is on all of the property details page.
• Update the map on the “hot properties” page. To perhaps the plus?
• I have pictures in a doc. Need made into a scrolling photos on the “Hot property” page.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $126 for this job
Web / UI designer with over 5 years experience in HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, PSD to xHTML/HTML5 conversion, Jquery, Php, Opencart, Prestashop, Wordpress, Joomla, etc. Guaranteed quality work. Please see PMB.