I have a wordpress website theme (see "productum" from woothemes) up and running, but it is really bare bones at this point. Design, coding, and other work needs to go into it. There is a 1 week time frame to get this done.
What Needs to be Done?
1. Tweak the layout of the home page:
- The theme provides an image switcher. I need to add the ability for these images to cycle at regular intervals and a description to show up underneath each image. I have raw files of these images, but they need to be designed in a nice layout and contain a "Learn more" type of a button on each one for the user to click.
- The body needs to be modified so that instead of a straight paragraph of text, there are three wide stylized boxes in which the text is shown. These boxes will have to be designed. Each box will contain a linkable title, followed by the text.
- Text needs to be input into the already provided 4 column footer. (I provide the text for each column).
- A custom sidebar widget needs to be made showing 2-3 customer testimonials that cycle every few seconds.
- Another sidebar "Contact Us" widget needs to be made that shows contact fields for the user to input their info into.
- A "sign-up for our monthly newsletter" widgets needs to be made and shown below the contact us widget.
- The header needs to contain a phone number and a linkable "Contact Us" button that needs to be designed.
- The main logo needs to be shifted to a new position.
2. Make 5 more web pages (linkable from the main page)
- All pages will contain the same sidebars, the same cycling testimonials widget, etc. I will provide the text for each. All of this text also needs to go into stylized boxes as on the home page.
- One of the pages (a comparison page) needs to have a stylized non-html table made with 3 columns and a bunch of rows. The first two columns will have text on them, the last will be blank.
3. The provided theme's site map needs to be updated after all of the coding and added to the menu in the footer.
4. A custom pop-up "Request a Free Estimate" form based on AJAX/PHP needs to be made that pops up for the user input contact information. Along with this, after the form is submitted, the user must be able to get an auto-response email. I need to be able to switch between this form popping-up automatically each time when the user enters the site OR to only pop up when the user clicks on the "Request a Free Estimate" button.
But, I need the fields in this form modified and the color of the form changed to go along with the whole site. I also need an auto-respond sent to the person filling the form out confirming my receipt of their inquiry.
5. Remove unwanted bulk from the template/extra script/extra css images/extra images that came with the template that are not needed/etc... Basically, there is some bulk that needs to be removed/modified/consolidated/gzipped/whatever works, so as to make the site as light as possible (around 100kb or so) and to cut down on the number of total object and http requests made. This is a biggie for me! I have lots of dial up folks trying to access the site. I use webpage analyzer from [url removed, login to view] to check this.
!!! Cross-browser compatibility is still a must thought.
6. Input all of the meta data (titles, keywords, descriptions) for each of the pages. I will provide these.
Obviously, in addition to coding, there is some design elements (see above - the table, a few buttons, et) I need done, so you must have an eye for aesthetics. The stuff that's designed needs to conform to the site's main color scheme. I have examples of everything I want, so once we start working, I can show you exactly what I want my stuff to look/feel like.
* Website Design
25 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1042 $ tähän työhön
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of each project. Regards, Tarun