1. We have a CD storefront using wordpress theme called Shopper Press. The theme customization is about 70% complete. We need to make sure products go into appropriate categories when we upload content via admin. We need to create an area under each product where we can paste any link/url. We want to create area inside of the Shopper Press theme where the CD Sellers can check how many CD sales they have made each week or month. All CD sales are made via PayPal.
2. We have a wordpress theme called Wpoupon which offers members daily deals. You can see a demo here: http://www.wpoupon.com. We want to install this theme in a sub domain of the same website. The theme colors must be changed to match the main website then we must add 3 or 4 deals (Like you see in demo) via admin.
3. We have a php membership script on the same domain i.e. the music portal script. When members register we want them to get an email confirmation which they must click on to activate their account. Admin must also get an email notifying us that a new member has joined. We have 3 membership levels that allow members to upload audio and video files. We need to set different upload limits for different membership levels.
4. On the same domain we have a social network plugin called Buddy Press & a theme called Buddy Boss. On registration we want members to get a confirmation email which they must click on to activate their account. Admin must also get an email notifying us that a new member has joined. There is also a new update of Buddy Press plugin and we need to update the plugin inside admin. We must also install and activate a few other plugins and do onsite SEO for homepage
5. We have about 4 or 5 wordpress installs on this domain. We want to increase wordpress security by installing a wordpress security plugin in each of the wordpress installs. The plugin is called Bullet Proof Security ([url removed, login to view]).
6. We have a wordpress membership script called Whishlist Member. We want to install this script on the same domain to create membership areas on the domain for other products or services we plan to launch in the future.
7. We need to add a link called "Charity" in menu bar. We then need to make sure all links work on the 2 sets of menus at top of website. Also when a grey link/button is clicked it turns black. We need to make sure that button remains black when we are on that page.
We can pay $80 to $120 via escrow for the above tasks and we would like the tasks done within 4 to 5 days. This is a very simple project for any programmer with average PHP & Wordpress skills.
Please leave PM if interested in this project.