My company is about to startup a Webhosting department and wants a little help in integrating WHMCS with our website. The project is defined as follows:
1. Website should be "connected" with WHMCS.
2. Domain checker at the main page should be integrated with Enom. (enom reseller account is setup).
3. Ordering of hosting packages should be applied/connected with WHMCS ordering system.
4. Template/design should be wrapped around WHMCS.
5. Signup process should also be wrapped with main design.
What i am after, is basically to hide WHMCS and use it as a backend and my design as a frontend.
Please contact me for further details or if you have questions for the above.