1) On [url removed, login to view] instead of Start a domain name search, have a button Sign Up Now like on [url removed, login to view] .
2) After clicking signup now, take to [url removed, login to view] , but give 2 options: Web Hosting With Domain or Web Hosting (I'll Choose Domain Later). Make look simple and clean like [url removed, login to view] . For existing customers, allow them to register a domain (or if the hosting included a free domain, to use the domain credit). Keep the header and footer like on home page (clean and simple with few options like the bluehost checkout). Just have a toll free # and chat box on the right side for questions people may have when checking out. Keep the same blue header from home page of [url removed, login to view] and footer (clean and simple)
3) When registering a new domain, if option isn't available, show a list of options like if you enter [url removed, login to view] in [url removed, login to view]
4) Make sure the telesign phone # verification is fully working (it was integrated, just needs to be tested and finalized if needed)
5) Complete integration of [url removed, login to view] and make sure integration with our reseller club account is working along with the domain privacy for $9.95 extra
6) On the order page, model the options available at [url removed, login to view]: 3 yearly payments listed as monthly amounts, and a Platinum Account. Platinum would include the dedicated IP on an even more powerful and faster server for $[url removed, login to view] for 12 months. Also show the options changing: Free setup fee, FREE primary domain registration, Domain Whois privacy 9.95 per year or FREE WITH PLATINUM.
7) Work with us to test everything to make sure it works perfectly (e.g. the existing things already configured like monthly billing, the 4 different pricing levels some with free domains and so on).
To be considered, please:
1) Provide at least one URL of a WHMCS integration you did and explain how you customized it (if you did)
2) Estimate fixed cost and time
3) Let us know of any questions or suggestions if any