Need a fresh original website design for an "events" type company. holy events | the 411 on faith ([url removed, login to view]) allows churches and spiritual organizations to post their sponsored events on our website for the public to search, view and participate. Because our company is very visible locally (with a national debut to come later), we need something sharp, snappy, fun, inviting and memorable.
We currently use Joomla as the foundation for our site due to the ease of administration, and would like to keep that standard. Our top and main priority objectives for with the site are as follows:
• A trendsetting user interface that keeps our users and sponsors coming back and talking about the site (paramount)
• Directory listing – Allowing organizations the ability to upload their contact information themselves once given a UserID. Once uploaded, organizations can be sorted alphabetically and users will be able to search for information (we currently use the SOBI2 component but would like something more native to our site and perhaps even more functional)
• Events listing – Allowing organizations the ability to post event information themselves (and select categories for this information to fit in, ala craigslist style), and for this information to automatically appear in the visual calendar (see below) under their specified date (we currently use the JEvents plugin for this functionality, but need something more professional)
• The creation of a visual calendar that users could click on to see the events occurring on that day, as well as a way to search by date and move forward/backward depending on the view (day/week/month/year). When clicking on a calendar day, a pop-up box can appear with the events of that day, ala RocketTheme’s RokBox. This should work hand-in-hand with the events listing
• The inclusion of visually appealing spots on the frontpage suitable to market for advertising (see our site for an example)
The second, third and possibly fourth objectives will mostly likely require custom coding (creation of a custom module perhaps). We currently have modules/extensions/plugins to handle our uploading of information; however a visual inspection will confirm that these methods are not native to the site.
The winning design will be able to include all of these elements, and deliver a working site with a reasonable time frame after the contest ends and winner is chosen.
We most recently had a new logo designed, and that logo should be included in the final design semi-prominently. We can supply you with the files to allow you the freedom to design your way.
We do have these parameters listed, but we would REALLY like for your respective imaginations to run wild with YOUR concept of a redesign. Feel free to rearrange, customize and play around with whatever concepts you like, even those that we don’t have implemented. You may provide just the spark we need to raise our awareness and continue our success!
***THIS JUST IN***
We found a website that we would like ours to rival, in terms of information, quality, etc.: http://www.gospelmusicchannel.com
We want to be able to offer our visitors this type of content, only with the details that are stated above. I hope this tidbit of information can help you all! Thanks so much!
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 636 $ tähän työhön
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in joomla. Please view PMB about my developed joomla sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj