They want it designed similar to [url removed, login to view] for layout, (A site they like), [url removed, login to view], and [url removed, login to view] for ideas on style. It will have rich, deep colors to create a warm inviting atmosphere. We are having pictures taken of the restaurant, menu and dishes. The site will have a map, printable menu guests can print and then fax to the grill. Then the usual information for a restaurant.
BAR AND GRILL
Programming of the website and content management system (possibly mambo)
Create and program website for a polished, professional, and technologically advanced look to create a competitive website in the industry. The goal is to make the website stand out among local competition.
1)Intro Movie: site would open with a flash programmed “Intro movie”. We will use pictures taken by us of the inside of the restaurant to give potential clientele a feel for restaurant. We will lay out the site similar to the Chow Foods website. It will have a clean, warm look and be easy to navigate.
2)Main Page (home page) will appear after the intro movie and will include four sections handled by the cms for easy information changes.
• A section in the middle of page for containing the information for the different pages.
• A section for info regarding coupons, gift certificates, etc. This section would remain on the right side of every page that the potential viewer navigates.
• A section on the left hand side which will say (what’s new?) and contain information regarding the major soccer leagues and links to websites for these. Include location, e-mail us, hours of operation, happy hour (menu and times). This section would remain on the left side of every page that the potential viewer navigates.
• Other navigational buttons would include an “about us” page with content regarding the restaurant. Include a “menu” page with all items on the menu, this menu must be able to be printed out on customers printers for fax ordering. We would also include a “contact us” page with all your contact information and a “location” page with your address and map of how to.
• Addition of content management system, possibly mambo to handle text changes to sections.