We are looking for a talented developer/team of developers to help develop a project for the travel industry. The project is a shopping cart type website but without any payment processing. The user should be able to search for a product, place in their shopping cart, and also, create wishlists. Payment information needs to also be captured.
Here are the rest of the major details/requirements:
1) PHP/MySQL site
2) 15-20 MySQL tables; most will be already created.
3) Design mock-ups will be provided. Developer will need to slice it and create the pages.
4) 10-15 pages which include search screens, data entry pages, admin pages
5) There will be a payment page for customers, so credit card numbers will be stored.
6) Credit card must be encrypted in the table.
7) SSL will need to be installed and configured.
8) Automate emailing to group of customers after different events such as when a product comes back in stock.
9) Logo design will be needed - nothing fancy. Just simple. Something with the color orange is preferred.
Developer must have experience with dealing with credit card numbers and securing them in the database.
Developer must also provide clean code with comments where necessary.
More details will be provided. But these are the major requirements.
42 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, We have solid work experience in e-commerce website design and development so, we have confident to our ability, we can do this [url removed, login to view] more information see PMB-Thanks.
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big PHP projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi, Good day! Can you please provide a JPG copy of the shopping cart? Also some specs to read? I'm available and would be more than willing to work on this. Thanks!