We are looking for an individual who is capable of quickly creating a functional website. The selected developer will need to code a functional researcher webapp in two weeks. Main requirements of the site is to log time worked on a project and generate a PDF report.
You will be working closely with project manager and visual designer and present your work in 4 phases:
* Static pages and localization (English/French)
About, News, Researchers
* The website must be able to create/confirm accounts.
(Pages: Home, Register, Login, Dashboard, Account Settings, Profile, Email)
* The user should be able to create projects and groups. The admin of a project needs to be able to add individuals or groups allowing access and including them in emails.
(Pages: New Project, Project Page, New Group, Group Page, Email)
* The user should be able to log research hours, research code and notes.
(Pages: Project Worklog)
* Back-end should be able to export reports as PDF, and submit email.
* Home: Simple homepage with navigation banner logo and login
* Register: Registration form which validates with required fields...
Password (min. 8 characters, 1 number), Re-type Password, Email, Firstname, Lastname, Preferred Language [Pulldown EN/FR], Phone Number, Captcha
...and optional fields: Address, City, Province, Postal Code, Fax Number, Public Bio, Image [Upload]
* Dashboard: Page or widget outlining related projects and groups
* Account Settings: Page to change any of the information submitted during registration. Validate data.
*Profile: Page which contains researcher Firstname, Lastname, Image, Public Bio and a form from which to send the user an email)
* New Project: Form to create a new project with required fields: Project Name, Background Information, Research question and Hypothesis, Collected Data, Importance, Innovation, Invite others to participate in this project (pick individuals or groups), Project Logo.
* Project Page: Contains all of the information collected when creating the project + Worklog widget to generate report.
* New Group: Form to create a grouping of people for easy subscription to projects and to facilitate sending emails to groups. Fields: Group name, Invite researchers to this group, Upload a logo for your group.
* Group Page: Page outlining group.
* About - Static "Mission statement" text
* News - Pull latest 5 users registered, projects created, groups created, articles (must be simple for site admin to manually set news articles).
* Researchers: Static images liking to profiles
Ideal candidate should have experience with the following:
* HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
* MySQL Programming.
* Ability to develop localized, cross-platform and cross-browser websites.
* Ability to secure a site with SSL.
* Linux and open source solutions.
You will need to host and present your work in 4 phases and will be paid upon project completion pending approval and functionality quality assurance verification.
The ideal candidate is one who works efficiently and offers competitive pricing. If submitting a proposal, please let us know what languages, technologies and frameworks will be used. and present coding and/or examples of functional web app which you have developed alone.
56 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We are `ISO 9001:2008’ and `BBB’ certified website and mobile apps Design - Development Company since 2003 and looking forward to discuss the project requirements with you in details. Best Regards, Kul
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.
Greetings! I have read your mentioned project requirement and feeling quite confident to develop your site in a successful manner. Please check PM for more details. Thank you.