I’m looking for a web site written in PHP and driven by a MySQL database. With the ability to reside on a Windows or UNIX server.
The objective is to create a site where potential (or existing) clients that require a website designing can create a login account, complete an online form with their details and answer questions relating to their proposed ‘new’ or ‘redesigned’ web site.
• Secure login (MD5 encryption or better
• Administration ‘backend’ including ability to assign developers / software writers to projects. Hierarchy to apply – developers only access assigned projects.
• Email verification (including an email notification to the sites Administrator that a new client has registered)
• Forgotten login details function
• Online, updateable customer details form (all usual information completed at time of signup etc)
• Capture IP address of clients, login time etc
• Option for clients to create a ‘project’ (projects to be selectable types of web design, e-commerce, dynamic, static etc)
• Each ‘project’ would be have a generated ‘unique’ reference number (used for tracking, orders accounts etc)
• Upon selecting a ‘project’ user would be present with a list of ‘questions’ relating to their proposed web site. (these would be administered via an ‘Admin’ backend CP and have the option of including textareas, tickboxs etc).
• Built in domain availability checker (no domain purchase required simply store information to database and project)
• Built in ‘keyword’ checker – similar to -> ‘Good Keywords’ available for free at [url removed, login to view] which word store the keywords to the mysql database
• Popup color / CSS picker that auto pollutes the projects fields (where client decides possible color schemes)
• Popup date picker for calendar options that auto pollutes the projects fields (for completing all dates asked)
• System collates project and adds it to clients login area.
• Once completed – system automatically send an email notification to site Administrator advising that a new project has been submitted.
• All emails transmitted from the site must utilise –f if using UNIX based system and SMTP includable options for use on a Windows based system
* Successful developer will be provided with a pdf file with example questions that ‘may’ / ‘could’ be asked during the clients creation of a project as a aid for them to get a ‘feel’ for the job.
I’m open to suggestions – All I’m looking for is a bright, welcoming color scheme and design that would appeal to a broad clients base i.e. Mr CEO would be happy using it as much as Mr Geek ;)
Nice to have Options:
The more ‘nice to have’ options a developer can include or even recommend to enhance this project – the closer they will be to being offered the work.
• Option to create .pdf’s of projects (for client and administrator)
• Milestones ability for Administrator to break projects down into aceivable milestones
• Generate ‘Online Quotation’ for project – cost filled in by Administrator, system generates quote, reference, overview - invoice?
All source code must be supplied – no encryption. Copyright will be transferred to me upon completion of the work.
I’m looking at a ten day maximum time scale from the time of the bid being won.
No up front payment will be offered. If you win the job, I would expect a written proposal from you confirming that you understand the work required and outlining any enhancements you wish to make.
A demo / test site would then be provided (this can be encrypted to protect your work).
Full payment will be made upon completion.
A similar (but cgi based system) can be viewed at -> [url removed, login to view]
Note the cost as the above site…… I do not wish to over the odds for this project, but am willing to pay a fair price for it.
I have a number of projects to be developed and am looking to create an ongoing relationship with a success developer / team of developers.
Thanks for reading - here's to a successful bid!
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, we could take up your project but we are not satisfied about the budget. But we can discuss about that. Please visit us at [login to view URL] for further details