I’m looking for a web site written in PHP and driven by a MySQL database. With the ability to reside on a Windows or UNIX server.
The objective is to create a site where potential (or existing) clients that require a website designing can create a login account, complete an online form with their details and answer questions relating to their proposed ‘new’ or ‘redesigned’ web site.
• Secure login (MD5 encryption or better
• Administration ‘backend’ including ability to assign developers / software writers to projects. Hierarchy to apply – developers only access assigned projects.
• Email verification (including an email notification to the sites Administrator that a new client has registered)
• Forgotten login details function
• Online, updateable customer details form (all usual information completed at time of signup etc)
• Capture IP address of clients, login time etc
• Option for clients to create a ‘project’ (projects to be selectable types of web design, e-commerce, dynamic, static etc)
• Each ‘project’ would be have a generated ‘unique’ reference number (used for tracking, orders accounts etc)
• Upon selecting a ‘project’ user would be present with a list of ‘questions’ relating to their proposed web site. (these would be administered via an ‘Admin’ backend CP and have the option of including textareas, tickboxs etc).
• Built in domain availability checker (no domain purchase required simply store information to database and project)
• Built in ‘keyword’ checker – similar to -> ‘Good Keywords’ available for free at [url removed, login to view] which word store the keywords to the mysql database
• Popup color / CSS picker that auto pollutes the projects fields (where client decides possible color schemes)
• Popup date picker for calendar options that auto pollutes the projects fields (for completing all dates asked)
• System collates project and adds it to clients login area.
• Once completed – system automatically send an email notification to site Administrator advising that a new project has been submitted.
• All emails transmitted from the site must utilise –f if using UNIX based system and SMTP includable options for use on a Windows based system
* Successful developer will be provided with a pdf file with example questions that ‘may’ / ‘could’ be asked during the clients creation of a project as a aid for them to get a ‘feel’ for the job.
I’m open to suggestions – All I’m looking for is a bright, welcoming color scheme and design that would appeal to a broad clients base i.e. Mr CEO would be happy using it as much as Mr Geek ;)
Nice to have Options:
The more ‘nice to have’ options a developer can include or even recommend to enhance this project – the closer they will be to being offered the work.
• Option to create .pdf’s of projects (for client and administrator)
• Milestones ability for Administrator to break projects down into aceivable milestones
• Generate ‘Online Quotation’ for project – cost filled in by Administrator, system generates quote, reference, overview - invoice?
All source code must be supplied – no encryption. Copyright will be transferred to me upon completion of the work.
I’m looking at a ten day maximum time scale from the time of the bid being won.
No up front payment will be offered. If you win the job, I would expect a written proposal from you confirming that you understand the work required and outlining any enhancements you wish to make.
A demo / test site would then be provided (this can be encrypted to protect your work).
Full payment will be made upon completion.
A similar (but cgi based system) can be viewed at -> [url removed, login to view]
Note the cost as the above site…… I do not wish to over the odds for this project, but am willing to pay a fair price for it.
I have a number of projects to be developed and am looking to create an ongoing relationship with a success developer / team of developers.
Thanks for reading - here's to a successful bid!
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 292 $ tähän työhön
Hi, we could take up your project but we are not satisfied about the budget. But we can discuss about that. Please visit us at www.anewcon.com for further details