Suljettu

Web Auction Site Like Ebay

I want to create a web auction site like [url removed, login to view], with the same features, having a different design.

All the pages will be designed by me, you will only handle the coding.

You can use any script on the market (if it fits the requirements) or code it from scratch.

Payment will be done using moneybookers (i prefer MB) or paypal.

Project will start on 24 august (i will have the graphics done by then).

The total budget for this project is $750 and i can go up to $1000 if everything works out ok.

The delivery time for all the code must be 2 weeks max. and i will send the 80% of the total payment when the site is ready and the rest 20% after 10 days of testing.

Thanks for reading, happy bidding.

Taidot: AJAX, CMS, CSS, PHP, verkkosivujen suunnittelu

Näytä lisää: website design auction site, scratch coding website, max design web, max delivery, graphics designed works, create website like ebay, auction time, web design ebay, web paypal graphics, web market, web design site, testing web, market web, like ebay, create web designed, coding web, ebay project php, ebay web script, bidding auction, ebay website code, auction website scratch, ebay time, testing delivery, create ebay, market site

About the Employer:
( 15 reviews ) Copenhagen, Denmark

Projektin tunnus: #487581

17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 742 $ tähän työhön

w3esolutions

Dear Sir / Madam ! We have read and fully understand the nature of your project. You need a very powerful bidding / auction application with an extreme powerful back administration end from where you can control the f Lisää

699 $ USD 15 päivässä
(14 arvostelua)
6.3
Sarvodaya

I am Prakash from Savodaya Institute of Software India. We are powered by a combination of domain expertise, process skills and superior technology, to offer a predictable process outsourcing experience. We have a s Lisää

700 $ USD 10 päivässä
(14 arvostelua)
5.0
devajas

hi,after going through your requirements,hope we cooperate. we can do that for you at best quality with lowest price. we have such demo: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] best Lisää

380 $ USD 21 päivässä
(8 arvostelua)
4.0
fattah07

Please see my PM.

800 $ USD 12 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
1.0
cjmark

Be glad to help you with this. See PMB

500 $ USD 3 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
CadSysPvt

Hello Sir, Thanks for detailed information. We will be happy working on this application. Please let us know. Please check PMB for more details. Thanks and regards, Cadillac Systems Pvt. Ltd.

900 $ USD 45 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
BlessedGeek

Dear sir/madam, If you wish to have a bidding framework equal in quality to Ebay rather than like Craig's list, here is my project cost proposal. My proposal is very reasonable and comparatively cheap. Compared to e Lisää

600 $ USD 21 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
eSoftInc

Hi, Greeting from esoftech.!!! This is Naveen from esoftech ([url removed, login to view]). We are ISO 9001:2000 Certified Software Development Company we are very confident that we will execute the project over and above your exp Lisää

1500 $ USD 45 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
jeetukumar84

Hi, we have a strong team of developers, designers and QA engineers. we all have more than 3 years of exp. in same field. Please provide us an opportunity to work with u. Thanks, Jitendra

690 $ USD 9 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
clvenus

please see pmb

500 $ USD 25 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
kaushik31

Hello Please check PMB...

650 $ USD 15 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
biauer

check pmb for details

750 $ USD 15 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
narwhalsinc

Hello and thank you very much for your consideration. We are very interested in doing the project you are offering. We have extensive experience in graphic and web design (including Flash animations) as you can see by Lisää

1000 $ USD 45 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
BestSE0andC0DE

**********************************************************.. YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE .. ********************************************************************** Hello there! Thank you for looking. I can assist with the req Lisää

599 $ USD 7 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
5.1
fxb

Dear Sir, We have done auction site... of course no match to ebay. But please see our work in PMB and you will know that we can deliver professional solution. Thanks and regards.

750 $ USD 45 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
inetsolution

Hi, This is Jeni from i-net solution. We have gone through your requirement. Please check PMB for further details. With regards, Jeni

1000 $ USD 15 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
businesspro09

Ready to work at an affordable price. Please refer PMB. Regards. Peter.

600 $ USD 14 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0