I have a Joomla 1.5 website with the latest Virtuemart installed.
I provide an eviction service for local landlords.
There will be several products and each product will have specific fields attached to it (attributes) that will need to be filled out before they click "add to cart". I need the option for the customer to upload multiple documents when adding the product to the cart and all this information should be sent to me after checking out. After they checkout, a receipt is sent to the customer and to the website owner.
Now the important part....
In the backend of Virtuemart it has an option to change the order from pending to confirmed to shipped. I need a separate dropdown created that allows me to change the "status" of the eviction, from "eviction in progress" to "Eviction Complete" and when I change this, a notification should be sent to the customer and he/she should be able to login to view this orders details with the updated status.
My customers should be able to login to my website and view there past orders and current orders and the status of each order.
1. Customer chooses a product
2. They fill out a short form and upload any needed docs
3. New customers create a virtuemart account and existing customers simply login
4. They checkout using PayPal
5. I receive a detailed receipt with all the info they submitted in the form and upload box
6. I can then login to the backend of Virtuemart and change the status of the order from "in progress" to "completed"
7. Client should be emailed everytime the status changes and/or they should be able to visit my website and login to view there order directly and check on the status.
Please ask questions if needed.
Winning bid will be escrowed.