An enthusiastic, motivated flexible skilled Virtual Assitant is required - on - going work for the right candidate.
- Very knowledgable on website design in general & have excellent
- Be able to produce simple HTML/CSS sites (minimum)
- PHP skills/carry out simple site updates/bug fixes
- Average graphics design/layout skills
- Be able to achieve a pleasing look to page layouts on existing sites using existing CMS, selecting pictures- be able to resize, modify & enhance etc..
- Be able to advise on time spent & report regularly (daily) Constant contact is NOT required.
Possible Bonus Skills that would be an advantage (NOT ESSENTIAL):-
- Excellent design skills
- Knowledge of ASP .NET
- Significant competent knowledge of SEO/link buliding
- Video integration, Blog experience, Google maps integration
- CRM integration
- Experience of subcontractiing jobs on GURU/GAF/GAC etc
Please quote based on 8 working hours...this is the length of the trial period....and it would be expected that this would be the number of hours per week with a view to this increasing.
Please understand how I've asked for the quote and provide exactly as such....if these simple instructions haven't been read and understood & followed then there would be no point taking things further.