Advertisers: Those who pay for banner ads
Customers: Those who pay to upload video or download .pdf
User: Non-paying person who searches videos
You will design and build a front end website that will provide and allow the following:
1. Allow customers to upload video and allow searchable functions: date, city/state/zip, user defined tags, reward amount, company name.
2. Allow customers to create an account: user id, password, email; use bot screening device like recaptcha to prevent auto account creation
3. Video will be hosted on YouTube, but website will have its own front end interface. See Data API, [url removed, login to view]
4. Allow users to search videos based on date range, city/state, zip, reward amount, tag words
5. Ecommerce - Allow customer to upload a video and charge his credit card without human intervention using SSL.
6. Allow advertizing on the site: banners, etc.
7. Calculate page views, clickthroughs, invoice and collect payment from advertisers based on clickthrough numbers. Create and send invoices by email and charge advertisers card.
8. Charge customers credit card, then allow customer to download .pdf files;
9. Home, about, service, contact/customer service pages, blog. privacy and ToS (terms of service)
10. Choose colors and website design and layout.
11. Use open source, free software for ad rotation (openX, database (mysql),Virtuemart or other ecommerce, content (Joomla!).
12. Must be created in Dreamweaver using PHP, CSS and a Dreamweaver template.
Please PM any questions.
44 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1864 $ tähän työhön
We are expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF escrow.. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Please have a look at our profile ( to know why We're best for your project ) and reviews ( to know what our performance is ). I think it'll help you a lot to choose the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of work. Regards, Tarun