We are getting ready to launch a video sharing site based on phpMotion (visit [url removed, login to view] to see exactly what this is) and are in need of a reputable web developer/PHP to tweak the coding to fit our particular needs. Of course, if it is easier or more cost-effective you are free to start from scratch.
YOU MUST AGREE TO NON-DISCLOSURE & THE CODING MUST BELONG TO US.
Essentially we are looking to have a video sharing site much like [url removed, login to view] which is exactly what PHPmotion provides. It already has the video uploading, searching, ranking everyone knows. Beyond that we wish to set it up as a PAY-FOR-PLAY site where viewers set up an account, which has funds taken as they watch each video.
On the ecommerce side it would be as follows:
• Ability for users to set up account, which includes collection of personal data as well as choice of financial method to make/receive payments (ie. PayPal, 2Checkout, WorldPay), establishing screen name and password
• Ability for users to upload exclusive video content for nominal fee
• Ability for viewers to set up an account, which includes collection of minimal personal data as well as choice of financial method to make payments (ie. PayPal, 2Checkout, WorldPay), establishing screen name and password
A few points that need to be covered:
• Solid security (anti-hacker). Your coding must be organized and professional, and hack safe. The last thing we won’t is sloppy coding which leaves the site vulnerable to hackers because you didn’t code correctly. Ability to control functions, features easily from admin panel (phpMotion already has standard CP). The admin panel should be extremely easy for administrator to use and it must control every aspect of the website.
• Different type of users. Example, guest, users, moderator, super moderator, Co-admin, Admin. (all with different permission).
• Project will be kept secret. Successful developer MUST sign confidentiality agreement.
• Codes must be clean. Obviously you must have experience in proper coding so that all new coding works seamlessly with phpMotion coding.
• System should be able to handle heavy traffic.
• Ability to have uploaded videos screened by administrator and ranked/commented on by five reviewers prior to live broadcast
• Site must be cross-browser optimized; so it’s compatible with all web browsers.
• Site must not infringe any copyrights and must not be a pirated copy
• Of course must be search engine friendly!
This isn’t a large project but we expect quality, tight coding from an experienced and skilled developer. If you aren’t completely confident in your ability to deliver what we ask then don’t bid.
This will be an ongoing project, so if you do a good job we will no use anyone other than you to further develop and enhance this site. We are also working on several other web-based sites which would, obviously, go to you as well.
Please no generic messages with bid. Include previous work demos in the area of social networking and explain in detail what you have done and what you can do on this project.