We are looking for a very good Wordpress & PHP Programmer.
Please note that we have a budget of $120 - $160 for this project which consists of 11 simple design, programming and development tasks. The project must be completed within 5 - 7 working days.
1. We have about 90,000 member profiles from our dating website database. This data is in sql format. These member profiles will be uploaded into our new wordpress social network section which we have built using a wordpress plugin called Buddy Press. We first need to upload about 20,000 of the profiles initially and then add the other remaining profiles by "auto drip feeding" the other 70,000 member profiles into the social network site at the rate of about 200 or so every 2 days. You will therefore need to create a php or perl script and use some sql commands to put together this "auto drip feed" feature.
2. We are using a wordpress plugin and theme (Buddy Press & Buddy Boss) to run a Social Network area on our website. This section of our website is now not loading properly and is showing a redirect error message. The last programmer may have disabled or removed a plugin that restricts public viewing of the Buddy Press area unless you are logged in. We think the removal of this plugin is what may be causing the redirects on this sub domain to behave erratically and show this error message. If this is not the problem you may need to verify the .htaccess file for this sub domain for it to start loading properly again.
3. We have a CD storefront using wordpress theme called Shopper Press. The theme customization is about 70% complete. We need to make sure products go into appropriate categories when we upload content via admin. We need to create an area under each product where we can paste any link/url. We want to create area inside of the Shopper Press theme where the CD Sellers can login and check how many CD sales they have made each week or month. All CD sales are made via PayPal.
4. We have a wordpress theme called Wpoupon which offers members daily deals. You can see a demo here: http://www.wpoupon.com. We want to install this theme in a sub domain of our website. The theme must be customized and colors must be changed to match the main website then we must add 3 or 4 deals (Like you see in demo) via admin.
5. We have another Wordpress theme to install called "Covert Press". This theme is a Pinterest clone. You can see the theme being used on this website: http://www.dancecorner.co.uk. We need to install this theme in another sub domain on the same website and customize the theme to match our main website.
6. Our website is a music portal php script with a wordpress social network section. People must register on both sections separately to use either the music portal or the social network section and they are then sent a confirmation email by the system. At the moment however; emails we send from our domain are not being received by the recipients. When we logged into our web mail we can see thousands of bounceback emails. We have reported this problem to our hosting company and they are looking at it. However; if it is not a hosting problem it must be a coding/programming problem. You would need to have the skills to resolve this issue if it is not a hosting mail server problem. Both the new member and Admin must get confirmation emails when a new member signs up on either the music portal or social network sections.
7. We have 3 different membership levels on the music portal that allow members to upload audio and video files. We need to set different upload limits for the 3 different membership levels.
8. There maybe a new update for the Buddy Press social network plugin. We need you to check and update the plugin inside admin if necessary. We must also install and activate a few other plugins and check onsite SEO for homepage. These things may have already been done.
9. We have about 5 or 6 different wordpress installs on this domain. We want to increase wordpress security by installing a wordpress security plugin in each of the wordpress installs. The plugin is called Bullet Proof Security ([url removed, login to view]). This may or may not have already been done.
10. We have a wordpress membership script called Whishlist Member. We want to install this script on the same domain to create membership areas on the domain for other products or services we plan to launch in the future.
11. We need to change a link called "Charity" in menu bar to “Photos”. We then need to make sure all links work on the 2 sets of menus at top of website. Also when a grey link/button is clicked it turns black. We need to make sure that button remains black when we are on that page. ALL the main buttons in the 2 sets of menu links must be checked on ALL pages to make sure that they are all working
We can pay $120 to $180 (Maximum) via escrow for the above tasks and we would like the tasks done within 7 working days. This is a very simple project for any programmer with average PHP & Wordpress skills.
You must be able to provide at least 2 months support for anything that you do on this website. Please DO NOT bid on this project if you cannot provide support for your work or if you are not 100% confident that you have the programming, web development and web design skills to do this project.
This is a major project for us and we will be looking for a very good programmer or web development team to work with regularly on a LONG TERM basis.
Please leave PM if interested and we will send you more details regarding each task.
Hi, Thanks for the explanation! I have read the [login to view URL] have experience in website/software [login to view URL] me know if you have any [login to view URL] forward to hear from you soon. Thanks Vihas