We have a website [url removed, login to view]
We have implemented a new design in a development environment: [url removed, login to view]
We want a reliable team to assist us to transfer the new design over from the development environment to the live site.
More details can be found below.
We have five levels of the website:
* Front end pages ( that is before someone logs in)
* When someone logs in as a student.
* When someone logs in as a teacher
* When someone logs in as a business partner
* When someone logs in as an administrator.
We will be transferring the new design over to all levels but the administrator page.
The student login, teacher login and business partner login are almost exactly identical and share the same pages, except for each has between 1-10 pages that are unique to it e.g. teachers have "Our Profiles" + "Our Users"
I have created temporary login details for students, teachers and business partners that can be found below:
You can use these on the main site, but they might not always work on the development side as we are still conducting final tweaks.
Please quote "loulah" to be considered
After perusing through the main site, and while bidding give me:
* Your estimate of how long it would take to transfer over ( give me a range from best case to worst case scenario)
* Information about previous projects worked like this in the past.
* Ask any questions or express any concerns you might have.