This is a project re-post, because of a couple of changes. One being that I received a ton of quotes which the scripting would not have allowed it to work on our server. Our server specs is a Unix system running CentOS5
Right now with our (old school) telemarketing department, we have a print out of the calling list. Then it is given to the callers and they make the call, get a lead, write the lead up, submit it to processing. Processing then types the lead up in a form, sends it via Outlook, and the they type the same information up again in an access database. Yes, you can see the repetitive work here which is what I call “triple entry”. What I would want is an secure online database where our telemarketers can enter lead information they generate.
My thoughts on what I would need.
As an Administrator
1. Add new/edit/remove telemarketers and add/edit/remove clients
2. Create customized fields for the different types of calling we do for each new client, including the ability to create custom questions that require checkboxes for “yes”, “no” and “maybe”. Lead sheets must be assigned to specific clients. As small time savers, when a telemarketer starts calling for an individual, the lead sheet should have the clients and telemarketers name included already so it doesn’t have to be typed in. In addition, when telemarketer emails lead to client, the clients email is automatically entered. Also, a time stamp should be automatically placed on the lead
3. Ability to run stats for time periods, clients and users based on numbers generated by telemarketer. The stats we typically run are for individual telemarketers, the entire group, and for individual clients. These would have to be for any defined time period. The main stats we run are Dials, Key Contact, Leads, Appointsments (which is a portion of the total Leads count, meaning if we generate 10 leads and 4 appointments, the total number of leads is 14), Hours worked, Leads per hour (leads / hours), Cost per lead (Hours * Cost per hour / Leads), % of Key Contacts to Dials made (key contacts / dials), % of leads generated per key contact (leads / key contact) and dials per hour (dials / hours). The final stat is percentage of overall leads generated are appointments. (Appointments / leads).
4. As an administrator, turn off and on the ability for a caller to email a lead immediately, on an individual basis. For individual callers I opt to not allow to email immediately, the leads would go into a queue for my review and I can make changes and then send/database the lead. For callers I allow to email/database the lead immediately, they of course would not go into the queue and get emailed/databased. If this adds more cost, let me know.
As a User (Telemarketer)
1. An online database which the telemarketers can enter the information into regarding the call.
2. Ability to have option to “enter lead into database” or “enter lead into database and email lead”
3. Telemarketer will give a stat for each call made. Dial, Key Person, Leads, Appointments. Appointments are a number that is included in the total lead count, and finally hours worked. The telemarketer will start off by selecting a client they are calling for. When their calling is complete, the telemarketer will indicate they are completed with the calling and type in the number of hours which was worked, which will then end the session.
In addition, when we setup appointments for clients, we send them appointment reminders 1 day for the appointment should be completed. Anyway of automatically sending this reminder would be beneficial.
Attached is an example lead sheet (the most common one). I don’t care about the formatting, but we want it to look decent and it MUST be customizable.
This setup will allow us to have a one time data entry point and eliminate the middle person in processing.
At this time, we do not need the ability to upload telemarketing lists, because I do not have the specs for this yet. But to the winning bidder, this addition will come shortly, so look forward to another project.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 844 $ tähän työhön
Hi, This is Joan Rivera from Ventacall. We have telemarketers and admin programmer who can definitely help you out. Hope we can discuss this business.
we are having 40000 Leads with email address and Phone no for all states of USA.. we have specialization in CRM. if we will selected we will provide you the Leads with this offer. Let us know
Our team has worked on numerous occasions on such type of Managament Panel and are ready to take the job immediately and we will provide one of the best and easy to use enviroments for your telemarketers.