There are a couple of additional features I require on a clients creloaded 6.3 website:
1. When adding a new product listing in admin I require two new entries: RRP and SAVE. RRP you enter the retail price and the SAVE price you enter the price difference between your price and the retail price (RRP)
2. These need to be shown on the front page listings and the product info page.
3. On the three products on the front page under each box we require an additional buy now button.
4. We are using the free version of 6.3 when you login in to the backend you are redirected to another page advertising creloaded 6.3 pro version we need to go direct from admin login to the admin control panel missing out this advert page.
5. There are only 3 products sold on the site, when in the product description page the other two products should show (smaller) on the right hand side. (Like a cross sell)
Payment made via escrow work needs to be completed by Friday 22nd. Only bid if you have feedback in this area of expertise.
Budget is a max of $150 for these changes