A client of ours wants to sell his boat and wants to make a simple web-site presentation of it.
Budget is low. Lowest price bidders are preferred over experts in beautiful design.
The simpler the HTML the better.
No flash, no java required.
Must be complete within 3 days of accept.
WHAT WE HAVE:
Half a page of text
31 pictures, ready made: 31 thumbnails 120x113 pixels, 31 pictures 900x675 pixels
WHAT WE WANT:
A Front page with a couple of pictures.
A registration form (possibly with simple PHP backend (mailto)
A page with 41 thumbnails (already created)
31 "picture"-pages, each with one picture, linked from thumbnails.
- - -
More about it
* Looking reasonably good: A front page with the text, the first picture of the boat (largest pic) and a couple of other pics as appetizers (smaller)
* Two links on the front page:
1. Link to a gallery with the pictures:
One page with thumbnails, each linking to a page with one picture
Also an option of clicking Previous < > Next when you are on such a page
Note! There currently no text for the pictures, but we might want that later ourselves.
Designer should prepare for this text by including
"<!-- Please put text there --><!-- End of text -->" in the code.
2. Link to a registration form
Field in forms:
Name: TEXT 60 chars
Nationality: TEXT 20 chars
Email address TEXT 60 chars
Between which dates could you inspect the boat? TEXT 60 chars
If you want us to call you back please provide a telephone number: TEXT 60 chars
Other info or questions: TEXTAREA
If you can do PHP we would like to have a simple PHP script backend (mailto) for the form. We will run the script ourselves, just provide the raw script.
- - -
We want a solution with "dumb" HTML (except the PHP script), not one that requires PHP installations, so it can also run from the file system on a PC, without server.
We don't want to install DreamWeaver.
0. Usual correspondence through this site
1. We put the amount in escrow to the winner.
2. Winner sends front page design first (*)
3. Upon approval of above, winner sends registration form design
4. Upon approval of above, winner sends design for the gallery's thumbnails page and one page with picture in the gallery.
5. We receive the entire ready-to-run HTML with the 31 pictures as zipped file, and the PHP script
6. Small fixes are done by winner.
7. Escrow is released.
(*) As said, we are not that fuzzy with the design - it is not for a permanent corporate website. Approval of reasonable work will follow swiftly.
68 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 116 $ tähän työhön
Hi Have Gone through your requirement and understood, we are very sure that we can do your needs with your entire satisfaction. We have left a PMB for you plz feel free to have a look over there. Thnx JSI Team