The Massachusetts Association of 766 Approved Private Schools (maaps) is requesting proposals from full-service contractors to redesign maaps.org. In general, [url removed, login to view] will be a tool for our members and for our members’ customers. In order to help you in preparing your proposal, we have provided some background information on maaps and its membership. In addition, we have listed the goals and objectives that need to be addressed in your proposal.
maaps is making an enthusiastic commitment to this project and we are looking for a partner that will bring strategy, creative and technical expertise to the table. We are looking for outstanding, capable colleagues to help us maintain a web presence that will provide content rich and relevant user experience.
Please submit the following items:
• Letter of synopsis of how you would approach this project;
• Detailed discussion of process, including rationale, timing, and any assumptions; roles and responsibilities of maaps and individuals from your firm;
• Discussion of hosting service;
• Timeline for Beta test period;
• An inventory of what deliverables will be included with the final website design and development;
• Description of warranty on product and services;
• Discussion of related firm experience and capabilities, including case studies, and client list with contact information;
• Description of hourly charges for future updates; and
• Firm pricing and payment schedule for design, development, testing, post-launch support and hosting in total and for each component.
Among the specific evaluation criteria will be:
• Experience/capabilities of the specific professional staff to be assigned to maaps
• Overall firm capabilities and experience
• Cost effectiveness and efficiency of proposed process and solution
• Timeline with completion date of September 2012.
If you are interested in assisting us in our endeavor to be a responsive Association that reflects the diverse needs of the Massachusetts private special education school community, please submit a written proposal to maaps by July 15, 2012. The proposal should be but is not limited to addressing the pre-mentioned areas. All standard rates and fees should be listed. Thank you for your consideration.
maaps’ mission is “to represent special education schools in their goal of providing the highest quality education to students with special needs.” To fulfill this mission, maaps advocates improving the environment in which Chapter 766 approved private schools work and helps them manage more effectively by offering information, training, and consultation.
• 88+ regular members each with multiple locations– organizations that run private multiple special education schools approved by the Massachusetts Department of Education.
• 21 Associate Members each with multiple locations – organizations that provide goods and services to regular and affiliate members
o Potential associate members - unlimited
o Potential locations - unlimited
• 5 Professional development group (PDG) – Individuals with similar job functions that work for regular members
1) Selection of a Content Management System (CMS) that is affordable, user friendly and has proven track record.
2) Redesign of [url removed, login to view] with 3 potential design based upon maaps feedback
3) Integrate CMS with Association Management System (AMS)
b) Event registration
c) Member Info
d) Online Store
e) Calendar of Events
f) Member Communications
g) maaps Legislative Action Center (Sage Systems)
h) Online Community/Learning Network (MemberFuse)
4) Redesign of school (general public) and product find functions (members only)
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.