Suljettu

Relationship articles Drupal website

Need a DRUPAL developer to finish a website I'm working on.

The website is about 80% finished, however, due to time constraints, I am having difficulty finishing the remaining 20%.

Required Skill Level:

Must be experienced with Drupal modules and enough background to configure and customize modules as needed.

Right now, I need to finish up a subscriptions page and a profile page and that will be pretty much it. If the job is completed to satisfaction, future projects may be awarded as things progress. Things like search engine optimization, ad banner placement, and server optimization projects can also be discussed.

The work should be about 10-20 hours as a rough estimate.

PHP and MySQL coding experience is a must have.

Ideally looking for someone who's created Drupal modules in the past and is an active member of the Drupal community.

Taidot: logon suunnittelu, PHP, hakukoneoptimointi, verkkosivujen suunnittelu

Näytä lisää: website developer ad, skill profile, skill of website developer, search for drupal developer, search engine optimization job, placement of website design, php developer job profile, php developer job ad, past member, mysql search optimization, looking for drupal developer job, looking for drupal developer, job search optimization, job search engine website design, job search engine optimization, drupal developer job, developer profile website, developer job website, developer drupal, design constraints, banner coding, relationship drupal, drupal website user relationship, relationship articles 2009, drupal realtionship user company

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 0 arvostelua ) New York, United States

Projektin tunnus: #393598

6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 390 $ tähän työhön

project4sure

----US$78 bid for professional logo design only---- hi, let`s the logo expert handle you logo design, the logo design result will be different, pls read PMB for more detail...

250 $ USD 4 päivässä
(4 arvostelua)
3.0
BestSE0andC0DE

Please see the private message I sent you. I will help you.

741 $ USD 7 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
5.1
vemmax

I can meet your requirements and complete this work on time. Please check PM for details. Thanks.

300 $ USD 7 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
0.0
kolier

Be familiar with drupal development. Thanks.

250 $ USD 10 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
vjvs

Hi, Please check the PMB. Thanks & Regards,

500 $ USD 5 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
vizume

Please see my profile. Have a large experience with Drupal 5-6, drupal module development and promotion, theme creation and administration. Ready to start working on this task. See also my websites powered by Dr Lisää

300 $ USD 7 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0