We are currently redesigning our website and have created a development environment to implement all these changes:
[url removed, login to view]
We need someone to implement some quick changes to:
* The navigation bar
* Some of the static HTML pages that will be our new site design.
Please quote "peggy" to be considered
Further details can be found with Final details. Don't bid unless you:
* Know how to work with HTML pages
* Are a good php programmer.
* Have experience with redesign of HTML sites.
We need these jobs completed urgently so don't bid unless you are able to begin and keep working over the next few hours.
If you prove effective with this work we'll bring you on to make other cosmetic changes to the back-end ( i.e. after you login) of the site.
Specific things that need to be done:
1) News and Events shorten: On this page, [url removed, login to view] , could you please ensure that all items published before January 2009 in the News column are no longer visible - but not deleted from the system
2) Please shorten the sub menu item "Mcdonald's Virtual Business Program" to "Mcdonalds V.B. Program" ( Watch the screenshot to see where to find the sub menu item: [url removed, login to view])
ii) NB: The sub menu item links to this page: [url removed, login to view]
Please also quote "snafu" to be considered
3) On this page ( [url removed, login to view] ) we have a word document that can be accesed by the link: Visions VE – QLD
i) Convert the word document into a pdf
ii) Implement a pdf preview feature that fits within the box similar to how pdfs are displayed on the site: [url removed, login to view] that someone can browse through and read about the case study.
4) On this page: [url removed, login to view] change "Comming Soon" to "Coming Soon"
5) The display tab for this page: [url removed, login to view]
is wrong it should be "Virtual Enterprises > How VEs Differ" instead of what it is now: [url removed, login to view]
I have many more things that need to be done but want to see how someone will perform on these items first.