I have a PSD file that needs to be converted to wordpress theme. I would suggest going through the XHTML first to work out the bugs, then making it into a theme.
Here are the requirements:
1. Use CSS sticky footer
2. Dynamically resizing page / sidebar image depending on content (all images are provided)
3. Rollover image replacement for each navigation item (both brown bar with links as well as left icons -- contact, etc.)
4. Stamp in top right corner should be defined in CSS and selectable by user (1 stamp per category)
5. Use CSS image sprites where possible
6. Comment form should be optional on pages, but is shown attached
7. all images added in WP by user should have the border shown in the pic (the one with the car) that autosizes depending on content
(should be possible to have multiple images/line or just one, depending on how user configures)
8. blue flag behind title is optional (see #30 vs #31) and customizable by category
9. help set up in WP navigation
basically: there will only be 1 post per page
there will be categories & sub-categories in this format:
1. home page
main categories will be linked to left nav, and then content will load in brown sidebar with whichever post user chooses to load as default. sidebar list should be sorted by user-defined feature (date or A-Z sort)
9. cross-browser compatible / W3C validated
Any other questions, please ask. Provider must have *excellent* communication, and must be completed in <1 week.
I already have a wireframe CSS complete--that you can use if you want as well, but you may just want to start fresh.