This website is for an internet service provider.
The template must be done in Joomla.
The website needs to work perfectly on iPad, therefore it is highly desirable that the site is done in HTML5. Flash will not be used. The website also needs to work perfectly on the major browsers (IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari) on both mac and pc.
Its structure will consist of a main navigation bar (see [url removed, login to view]'s menubar and [url removed, login to view] ) and sub-links for the individual pages (see [url removed, login to view]). The body will then consist of a large box and/or smaller boxes that will contain text and graphics. The main navigation bar and sub links will always be visible in the browser. This means that once a user scrolls down the page, the page will scroll down past the logo and social links, but past that, only the body will scroll down and not the main navigation bar and sub-links. See here for a practical example: [url removed, login to view]
It is VERY IMPORTANT that as much as possible of the site is in text-form so it doesn't become too large.
1. The buttons in the main navigation bar will have a 'mouse-over' function where the buttons will change appearance when 'mouse-over'.
2. The active buttons in the main navigation bar will turn blue.
3. The navigation bar must have a search function. The user will write some text and either press enter or press the magnifying glass to start the search. This search function needs to be good enough to search the whole website and display the search results in a comprehensible and intuitive way. The graphical layout for the search page will be provided.
4. We need to be able to change the text in the main navigation bar in the joomla backend.
5. The site will be based on the fonts 'Myriad Pro' and 'Helvetica'.
6. There are three 'social' button links that need to have a 'mouse-over'. When 'mouse-over', the buttons change from grey-scale images to color images. They will link to a twitter profile, rss, and facebook.
7. All pages will have some sub-links (see [url removed, login to view]) that make the page scroll down to different places on the site and/or link to other pages/PDF's.
8. The 'Product-page' will have a section on the top in the body, where users can choose between different products. The default product is 'PublicNet' and the product description and prices for that product will therefore be displayed on the left side.
However, if a user 'mouse-overs' HomeNet, the product description and prices for that product will appear on the left side. The transition from showing 'PublicNet' to 'HomeNet' will have to be smooth and the arrow that points to the left will have to animate up and down depending on what product has been either 'mouse-overed' or clicked on.
9. The arrow underneath will have a link that makes the page scroll down to the next section.
11. We need to be able to change the text on the various templates easily in the backend. We also need to be able to insert images into the text.
If you are a serious bidder, please send a description of how you would make this joomla template using which technologies.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, i'm an italian designer and can complete your work perfectly. I'm involved in high class project with joomla 1.5-2.5 and can complete your project with a pixel quality template compatible with android and ios.