I am looking for a talented web developer or group of PHP web developers to build a full content management system from my CS3 PSD files.
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE BIDDING!!
All the project files and FULL project brief you need are located here: [url removed, login to view]
I have also attached the FULL project brief (MS Word Doc).
You will be given access to the server cpanel so you can install MYSQL databases and make any configurations.
If you do an excellent job, we will be working together on a regular basis as I have plenty of work to source out. Please bear this in mind when placing your bid. Impress me!
(1) The work must be complete on time. The days specified for the work includes the weekend (if you need it).
(2) You must communicate with me on a regular basis so we are both on track with progress. I prefer it if we communicate via instant messenger. I must be able to see progress each day.
(3) You must be available after the project is complete. This is in case I require further assistance or information regarding the site.
(4) I only speak English, so it is essential that your English is up to scratch!
(5) Only bid if you can complete the job in perfect condition and have no other commitments.
(6) Payment will be made via [url removed, login to view] using the escrow system. Payment will be made upon mutual agreement and completion of the project.
(7) Bonus quality: have a sense of humour…
After I have placed this project, I will be checking messages every 30 mins. I expect you to start the work straight away if you win the bid.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $517 for this job
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Lisää
Dear Sir, We have gone through the information that you have provided and understand your requirements. Please check your PM board for addition details regarding this Bid. Thanks & Regard