Preliminary Job specification:
• Expanding professional company based in London requires a website to be designed and built from start to finish.
• The website must be fully functional upon completion of the project.
• Upon selection of successful bidder, we will want three design templates which we can review and pick our favourite. We will give some guidance on what we like (other websites, colour schemes, etc.).
• The following pages are needed with links between each page: Home; Business Description; Managers; Biographies; Contact us; News; Careers; Disclaimer. We will provide you with all content for each page (text, pictures, graphs, charts, etc.).
• While page content will largely remain the same, we want the option to be able to edit/add content to all the pages.
• The website will be for end user information purposes only.
• The website needs to be built so that it can be modified in the future to allow end users to log in with a unique username and password and provide them access to various PDF documents which we will upload periodically. (This is not required in this project; the website just needs to be built to allow this modification).
• We will reserve the right to request changes on an on-going basis to project completion.
1. Can you please tell us your estimated time of completion?
2. We will need some after project service (included in project cost) – do you provide this service?
We wish to hire a highly skilled, creative and innovative individual/team who can work with us on this project. As there will be more work needed in the future, we want to build a close, mutually beneficial working relationship with the successful candidate. As such, this project requires a UK based individual/team.
We will pay 30% of total project cost when we are happy with the initial design, and the remaining 70% upon project completion.
51 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, Ready to start now. We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. Please check "Private Message Box" for more details. Thanks
******************Social Network PRO* Gladly at your service*************** We have successfully launched many Social Networking sites professionally & would like to do it for you. Please check my experience in PM.
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
We can develop corporate site as per description provided. please refer pmb for portfolio links. Looking forward to serve you. thanks and regards Raj
Hello, We understood your project requirements and we are ready to start right now, Please check PMB for more details. Regards Rocking Graphics
UNDERSTAND ALL AND READY TO [url removed, login to view] PROVIDE U 3 LAYOUTS TO CHOOSE [url removed, login to view] MADE MANY COMPANY PORTFOLIO [url removed, login to view] PMB FOR [url removed, login to view]