I need an update to [url removed, login to view] in order for them to have an online product catalog. This does not need to be an OSCommerce site - ie. nothing will be sold on the site - it will be for information only.
These are the key aspects to the projects:
The buttons at the top of the page need to be changed to the following:
DELETE "Careers" from top bar.
New Buttons will be:
1 - "ABOUT US" with drop down menu showing tabs: General Info; Location/Hours; Photos; Careers.
2 - "PRODUCT LINE" with drop down menu showing tabs: General Info; Our Product Information; Search; DELETE "Flyers" from this tab
3 - "GARDENING TIPS" will not require a drop down (at this time).
4 - "FUNDRAISERS" with drop down menu showing tabs: Spring; Mums; Poinsettias.
5 - "UPCOMING EVENTS" will not require a drop down
Please note that I do not have the psd file - it was lost in a hard drive crash. However, as long as the font is similar to the existing buttons, and as long as the font is the same for all buttons I don't really care if it gets changed.
For the actual product catalog what I am looking for is similar to the website found here: [url removed, login to view]
I need both an back end interface that will allow my client to modify the information that will be displayed on the web page, and a php script that will dynamically generate pages based on the database info. I also need a search engine that will display only the relevant content (see below for details).
These are the key elements.
There should be 2 tables in the database. Table 1 will be for the plant categories, and should include the following fields: Title, Image, Light, Plant Care, Facts. Table 2 will be for the specific plants, and should include the following fields: Title, Image, Latin Name, Description, Variety, Flower Colour, Bloom Time, Attributes, Sun Exposure, Plant Height, Foilage, Spacing, Trailing, Plant Type.
There will need to be some additional tables to store the options for the drop downs in Table 2 (see excel file attached) and to specify which plants belong in which categories. These databases designs are just to give you a rough idea of the outline of the project - and may need to be modified once you begin work on the project.
Note that each product may have more than one plant type, so I guess this will have to be stored in a separate table. I will leave that up to you...
1. This project will dynamically generate html pages with information about flowers sold by my client.
2. It will run on an apache server, with php5 and MySQL.
3. No non-standard php settings will be required - ie. i will not compromise security by having to turn on register globals etc.
Dynamically Generated Content:
This content will be displayed when the client clicks on Product Line -- Our Product Information.
1. The first page should be a listing of the plant categories, with a list of products (specific plant types) next to it. Each main category will will have an associated picture. A sample page can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
2. There will be a menu down the left side of the page (replacing the scrolling flowers) that will have the following plant types that when clicked will show a dynamically created page with all the products in that specific category, organized similar to item 1:
3. When a user clicks on the plant category link, a infomation page about that category will come up: eg. [url removed, login to view]
4. When a user clicks on a specific plant type then a screen will come up with a picture of the plant and some information about the plant that will be generated from the database. Note that the categories will be similar to but not the same categories as shown on this sample page: [url removed, login to view] The specific fields that we want displayed is the same as the fields for Table 2 outlined above, and the options for those fields are described in the attached excel document.
5. On the product page (above, #4), the user can click to see a larger picture of the product.
6. On the product page, the user can click to be brought to another page with plant care information: [url removed, login to view]
This section will be accessible when the user clicks on Product Line --> Search
1. The user will be able to search specific categories in the database to come up with a listing of plants that will meet their needs. eg. [url removed, login to view]
2. The categories that can be searched will be the name, latin name, Description, Variety, Flower Colour, Bloom Time, Attributes, Sun Exposure, Plant Height, Foilage, Spacing, Trailing, Plant Type or any combination of these.
3. The result page should look like this: [url removed, login to view] (except that only the relevant plants will be shown).
1. The user should be able to add and delete all plant types and specific products.
2. The user will be able to edit all information that is dynamically displayed on the website. (ie. the content, not the design of course!)
3. The pictures will be uploaded as jpg, gif or png files. The program will automatically resize each of the images (using php-gd or image magick - both available on the server) to the sizes required for each of the various webpages.
4. The back end will be password protected.
5. The database information will be provided in an excel file (except for the pictures) and must be imported into the database by the designer. My client will then manually add pictures for each of the products using the backend interface.
This software design will be similar to the website examples that I have given, except that some of the colours etc. will have to be changed to match my clients website. Also, the border at the top and left side of the page will be unique to my client's website (and will be provided). In other words I do not want the design to be an exact replica of the example pages - it should look like an independently develeoped project. But the example pages are of good indication of the type of design that will be expected. It must look very professional!
This project is urgent in nature, and needs to be completed in a relatively short period of time. Please indicate in your bid an accurate amount of time to finish the project. Feel free to contact me if you require any additional information.
If I am happy with your work there is the possibility of a long term realtionship for you to do other work for me as projects come up.
Just to clarify the project. I am not looking for an OSCommerce site - it is simply a way for the client to display information about the plants they sell. Please have a look at the demo site I provided: http://www.exoticangel.com/Varieties/
I only have the budget for bids between $300-$800 and only for a timeline of less than 10 days max. Thanks for your understanding.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We at communiqs would provide you the best quality solution for the same with beta [login to view URL] can even use our giga hosting at a low rate with dedicated 24x7 monitoring and a premium bandwidth