PrestaShop has a data import tool built into the Open Cart software back-end. The import functionality is a necessity with the need to import large amounts of data.
This project is to have this tool redesigned or create a new import tool that will install as a module.
1. Improving the performance of importing data and multiple images per product. Import should be able to import a minimum of 25K items at one time.
2. Import is from csv file to MySql database, all images are Regenerated using the PHP GD Library. The regeneration of the images is extremely slow even with the images local in the tmp directory. As a part of the import function the image import and regeneration needs to be optimized.
3. Ability to add multiple features similar to what is currently available has to be included.
4. Current import tool has categories and and subcategories combined into one field separated by a comma, as well as multiple image paths included into one field separated by a comma. These should be able to be imported from separate fields in the csv file.
5. Optional: If possible image locations should be sorted into sub folders by Vendor/Supplier or by Categories.
If creating this tool in PHP is not possible I am open to suggestions that will work with shared linux web hosting.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
It is possible to build a module in PrestaShop which performs the same. I have good experience on PrestaShop and currently working on development of an integration module from PrestaShop to other system. Please see PM.