I'm looking for a good HTML/PHP developer, with experience in Yii or other MVC frameworks. This is for a particular project, but if we get a good result, there are more projects in line.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We need some PHP views done for a Yii framework project. These layouts are meant to be embedded later in a plugin, so they must be mostly standard HTML forms, with some jQuery functionality. We can use some jQuery plugins but they have to be evaluated since each jQuery plugin that is used will need to be included in the final product. We don't want to overload the final product with jQuery extensions.
The project is a Ads plugin that lets you add/edit/manage ads for advertisers that register on your site, upload banners and images, among other things. We need the developer to build the HTML for those forms. NOT the actual behavior itself, just the HTML layout for the following functions:
1. View list of ads/Manage the ads/Add new ad/Edit an existing ad.
2. Upload creative material (images, etc) for an ad.
3. Customer profile information/Registration page/Change password.
4. Customer payment settings page (to include his PayPal settings)
5. Summary statistics for ads (views, clicks, etc)
6. Detailed statistics for ads.
7. Charts & other designs (using Google's API via jQuery).
8. A customer inbox for messages.
9. Help section & knowledge base.
Please keep the price low as this is only front-end interface design. We'll add the actual database functionality later. In MVC terms, we need a developer to design the VIEW part of the application. By the way, in your bid please specify that you have understood the project in order to make sure you read this.
SOME IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS
PLEASE SEND US A SMALL CODE SAMPLE to review, and examples of sites you've designed.
Even though the HTML should be simple, we do need a professional interface. So we're planning to include some Ajax functionality, and some other nice features. We just don't want to overload it upfront.
If something's not clear, you can send me your questions via Freelancer's message system.
Thanks in advance for your bids :)