Grab the opportunity to be part of an exciting web project from Day 1! We want to revolutionize the way we are buying home decoration online, and we are looking for a talented developer to help us with the creation of the website.
JOB DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
The website will have 4 basic features:
- A brand directory;
- An online catalogue (from xml feeds and files);
- A "community" page for social interactions;
- An augmented reality application (not part of your job, don't worry!!).
You'll be provided with detailed mock-ups of the website and with design guideline and templates. We expect you'll surprise us by adding new features and by enhancing the design + U/ UI to build a real visual identity.
In a word, we have a precise idea of what we want. With you as a full member of our team, we hope we'll get even better!
- PHP (Symfony2 developers appreciated);
- HTML, CSS;
- API integration (Google Maps, Facebook, Foursquare, Ebay);
- Design, UX, UI;
- Knowledge about typical e-commerce functions (products catalog, search, filters...);
- SEO expertise would be a 'plus'.
- You are excited and knowledgeable about new technologies, social media, new internet products & startups;
- You are efficient, versatile and reliable;
- You can work autonomously but you're at ease with asking questions and communicating your doubts and the reasons behind them;
- You have a creative mind and think "out of the box";
- You can learn fast and like to explore new programming languages;
- You like to solve challenging problems and you get a thrill from coding;
- You can speak several languages (French would be appreciated but not required :) ).
- A first screening of applications will be conducted next Monday (11/09/2013). Small tests might be further conducted in order to choose the best suited candidate.
- You should be available to work full time (or quasi) for the next couple of months (mid-August till November or so).
- You are eager to work with us on the long-run for small website improvements and maintenance.
Final terms and amounts are to be discussed. Here is the general frame:
- Lump sum for each part of the project completed;
- Monthly allowance for maintenance and minor improvements;
- Possibility to get equity in the company.
- Getting an extra-clean code is of paramount importance for us. We might review the codes at the beginning of our collaboration.
- Please tell us as much as you can about yourself, your previous experiences and why you think you're the right person (or team) for this job.
65 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We are a website outsourcing company. We have 6 years experiences on Magento, Joomla, Opencart, Wordpress.... Please check PMB for more details. Thankyou!
Yii,Zend&CI experts,We are professional web development and designing company based in the UK, please check private message for our proposal and example site we have worked on
Dear Client, Hope you are doing well..!! We're confident we can make you happy with the quality we will deliver, Please check pmb for more details.